Ergonomic Chair Accessories – Make The Best Even Better
Poor posture is easy to correct with the right chair accessories. The benefits from a simple adjustment can be huge, from banishing pains and preventing injury, to helping boost concentration. Browse our range of high quality, ergonomic lumbar rolls, chair mats, wedges and back supports to find the perfect solution for you.
Ergonomic Chair Accessories – Types and Benefits
- Memory foam back cushions are the ideal back support in your office task chair or car seat. The memory foam pad provides comfort and pressure relief when you are required to sit for long periods of time. This is especially helpful for individuals with sensitive pressure points. It can enhance office chairs that provide little to no lumbar support. This combination of features can help to alleviate or prevent the onset of lower back pain, stiffness and general discomfort during extended sitting.Memory foam back cushions may be helpful to those with the following conditions:
- Sensitive pressure points
- Tendencies toward lower back pain and stiffness while seated
- Fatigue, stress and tension due to improper body alignment
- Discomfort when seated for extended periods
- Meditation yoga seats support you in a relaxed, upright, alert posture to facilitate your full concentration. Luxurious memory foam eases pressure points so you can sit more comfortably for a longer meditation experience. A gentle forward seat slope helps keep your back straight and your head in balance.
Durable waterproof proof fabric and non-skid bottom for indoor and outdoor use. Try it for meditation, yoga, seminars, and stadium seating. Also fits in many office chairs and dining chairs.
- Memory foam arm rest pads are the ideal solution for any chair with 15 – 30cm arms. Memory foam arms offer great support to your uncomfortable computer chair arms that cause strain, pain, or discomfort during long periods of use. The memory foam will contour to your elbows and forearms, providing total comfort and ergonomic support while reducing pressure in your elbows, neck, shoulders arms and back which lead to increased energy and productivityBenefits:
- Contours to arms and elbows.
- Helps to reduce pressure points.
- Provides extra comfort and added support.
- Helps increase circulation.
- Helps maximize the benefits of ergonomic chairs and adjustable arms.
- Form-fitting design gives a built-in look.
- Proper adjustment reduces stress and repetitive motion injuries.
- Memory foam upper back rest provides maximum back support provided by temperature and pressure sensitive foam that dissipates pressure while gently molding to your body shape. It is also super easy to adjust.
- High-density memory foam provides maximum support to help relieve back discomfort.
- Pressure-sensitive foam moulds to the body´s contours.
- Unlike gels and foams, memory foam contains virtually no pressure points.
- Easy-to-adjust straps fit almost any chair.
- Removable and washable fabric cover stays cleaner longer.
Ergonomic Foot Rests help you improve blood flow while you sit your way to better productivity.
Comforting memory foam keeps your legs snug and secure while the base’s wheels casters make ergonomics more portable than ever. Supportive leg rests often feature a contoured cushion with a built-in canyon of space situated between its curves for an ideal spot to place your lower extremities for more comfort, one leg (or two) at a time.
- Provides a soft resting surface that disperses pressure
- Reinforced – offers added support.
- Alleviates restless and sore legs.