Affordable Ergonomic Chair Suppliers South Africa – Ixaxa Catalogue
Ergonomics in the workplace of the utmost importance. If you look at where you spend most of your time and your money, choosing the right chair for your office needs, makes a remarkable difference.
You would typically spend 2 hours in the car, 4 hours at home on the couch perhaps and 8 hours at the office. This excludes your standard 8 hours sleeping of course.
Ixaxa offers a wide range of Ergonomic Chairs. We discuss the specifications of each.
The Apollo Chair
The Apollo Chair has the following characteristics:
Available in three variants: Swivel Tilt Chair with Headrest – also called the High-back chair; Swivel Tilt Chair – also called the Mid-back chair; Apollo Visitor Chair
Two types of back upholstery: Fabric and Mesh
Two shell colours: White and Black
One arm frame colour: Grey
Two types of mechanisms: Advanced Knee-tilt and Spring-head
Three types of bases: Five-star diecast aluminium alloy; Five-star moulded polypropylene; Cantilever CNC bent steel tubing
- Headrest/Backrest – White or Black outer shell of moulded polypropylene (100% recyclable)
- Fabric Surfaces – Upholstered over polyurethane foam (recyclable into carpet padding, wadding, etc.)
- Mesh Surfaces – 100% polyester high tensile mesh
- Arm frame – grey coloured moulded polypropylene (100% recyclable)
- Mechanism – Advanced swivel-tilt mechanism provides tilt tension control, multi-position tilt lock and pneumatic seat height control
- Basic swivel-tilt employs a Spring-Head mechanism with 2 position tilt lock and pneumatic seat height control
- Base – standard studio base of moulded black polypropylene (100% recyclable)
- Optional five-star stiletto base of diecast aluminium alloy (100% recyclable) in epoxy powder coating or polished finish
- Cantilever base of welded 27mm diameter tubular steel, finished in silver epoxy powder coating
- Safety and Durability – Apollo is designed and certified to BIFMA XS.1:2011 standards for durability and safety.
- Synchro Mechanism with 5 Position Lock
- Gas Height Adjuster
- 5* Black Nylon Spider Base
- Adjustable Seat (back and forth)
- Adjustable Lumber Support and Headrest Adjustable
- PU Arm Rests. Non-Woven Mesh Back and Black Woven Mesh Seat
- 5-year Warranty
Lumbar Pro Chair – TC LP
The Lumbar Pro has an ergonomically designed back rest with adjustable lumbar support and a permanent contact back rest. The chair is endorsed by the South African Society of Physiotherapy and offer superior all-day seating comfort.
Spinelly Chair – MF SPINELLY
The Spinelly’s aim is to create a back that moves with you. Spinelly’s flexible back allows for active seating. This is achieved through a unique rib design in conjunction with an elastomer spine system. The chair is also equipped with a weight sensing mechanism which adjusts the recline resistance automatically according to the user’s weight.
Features and Specifications:
- Recline-glide motion mechanism, with adjustable
- Padded armrest, soft touch arm pad
- Multi tilt locking mechanism, tilt tension control
- Seat & wider backrest (19.5″)/head rest: mesh (charcoal Colour)
- Black aluminium base with castor wheels
- Adjustable back rest and head rest
- Head rest – White or black outer shell and grey inner shell of moulded polypropylene (100% recyclable)
- Back rest – White or black outer shell, grey inner shell, lumbar knob and caps of polypropylene (100% recyclable)
- Back frame – in white/black fibre-reinforced polypropylene (100% recyclable)
- Surfaces – Fabric Leather: Upholstered over polyurethane foam (recyclable into carpet padding, wadding etc.)
- Mesh Surfaces: 76% elastomer/24% polyester high tensile mesh
- Elastomer surfaces: Coloured SEBs – type thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) over moulding (100% recyclable with PP into flexible, impact-resistant PP products)
- Mechanism – Main structure and backbone of die cast aluminium alloy 100% recyclable. Covers in grey moulded polypropylene (100% recyclable). Levers and Knob of moulded polyamide (nylon). Internal hardware of steel.
- Durability and Safety – Designed to BIFMA XS. 1:2011 standards for durability and safety
- Environmental – WAU 2 can be easily disassembled for recycling: Recyclable content is up to 63%
- Armrest: Adjustable for height and swivel angle – Arm pad of integral PU foam in standard grey colour, moulded over a PP shell, Armrest upright parts in fibre reinforced polypropylene. (100% recyclable)
- Seat: Adjustable for Height – White or black outer shell and grey inner shell of moulded polypropylene (100% recyclable)
- Base – Five-prong base of die cast alum in um alloy (100% recyclable) in epoxy powder-coating or polished finish. 60mm dual-wheel castors of moulded polyamide
All opinions expressed in this article are not the onus of the publisher nor supplier.