Affordable Ergonomic Chair Reviews South Africa – Apollo Chair vs Apollo Visitor Chair
The first question we might ask ourselves may be, what is an Ergonomic Office Chair?
General ergonomic office chairs are designed to create a relaxing and comfortable working environment, general office chairs encourage optimum concentration and productivity. A happy medium between operator and executive, they’re often favoured by those in management positions and prove brilliant all-rounders, ideal for meetings and interviews as well as desk work.
At an affordable price, they provide all the features of operator models, plus some added extras. With denser padding and higher backrests, you’re able to sit comfortably for extended lengths of time, as seen in the Munster. What’s more, there are armrests for increased support, as well as a tilting mechanism in the seat that can be locked into place for an upright or reclined working position. Whilst some are upholstered in fabric, faux leather is proving increasingly popular due to the wealth of colours it facilitates.
The next question will be, what features should an ergonomic chair have? It requires the following: Lumbar support; High-quality, durable material; Mobility (wheels); Height-adjustable arm rest; Neck rest; Adjustable height and Adjustable back rest.
Apollo Ergonomic Chair South Africa
Key Features: Lumbar support; High-quality, durable material; Mobility (wheels); Neck rest; Adjustable height and Static back rest.
Do you spend most of your day working at your desk? Is your office chair providing you with the support it should be?
The Apollo Ergonomic Chairs have the following key features:
- Headrest/Backrest is made from 100% recyclable moulded polypropylene.
- Armrests: the recommended arm position to reduce strain is to keep your upper arms close to vertical and your forearms close to the horizontal plane. So buy a chair with armrests and vow to use them.
- Fabric and mesh surfaces.
- An advanced swivel-tilt mechanism and adjustable height pneumatic seat height control: you want to be able to keep your feet flat on the floor with thighs horizontal and arms even with the height of the desk.
- Optional five-star stiletto base of diecast aluminium alloy.
- Designed and certified to BIFMA X5.1: 2011 standards for safety and durability.
- Available in Black and Grey and 100% Recyclable.
- Proper Wheels that navigate perfectly on the tiles.
- 5 Year warranty
Apollo Visitor Ergonomic Chair South Africa
You invest so much in ensuring your client’s feel valued by your company, are you showing this in the comfort you provide to them when they visit your offices?
Seating is so often overlooked in creating a good impression with your clients. Your client’s comfort during their meeting with you may very well have a lasting impact on how they experience your company and the decisions they make.
Make a great impression, offer them the extreme comfort of the Apollo Visitor Chair range.
They’re also eco-friendly, and clients love it when you’re eco-friendly…
The Apollo Visitor Chair has the following key features:
- Eco-Friendly, 100% recyclable
- 5 Year Warranty
- Available in Grey & Black
- Availability – Immediately – Exclusive to Ixaxa
All opinions expressed in this article are not the onus of the publisher nor supplier.