48-Hour Office Furniture Delivery & Customised Installation – Benefits Explained
When ordering furniture online, we expect a long wait to have our furniture delivered.
Ixaxa offers a range of products in their 48-Hour Office Furniture Delivery service and you can order it directly from them.
Waiting weeks for delivery of a product can ruin any project. We understand that when a company makes a purchasing decision they want as short a lead time as possible.
Even though our product range is constantly being updated, we’re able deliver within two days because of our constantly stocked warehouse and sophisticated distribution system.
Items are available for delivery within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
We pride ourselves on a comprehensive and caring after-sales service policy. Be it office chairs or new workstations, our highly competent team deliver the goods in perfect condition lightning fast. Fully installing with no effort from the clients side.
Benefits of having your office furniture delivered within 48 hours
- No need to wait days or weeks to receive your stock
- Your office can perform more optimally once you receive your furniture
Benefits of having your office furniture installed for you by professionals
- “The Right Tools are Important
- Most of the time when you order new office furniture it will require assembly prior to installation and this means that you will have to break out the toolbox. And while there may be some items that will only need the basic tools, such as screwdrivers and pliers, other pieces may require specialized tools. If you are ordering new furniture for your office, you will want to consider having it professionally installed, so that you will not have to worry whether you have a socket set or wrench kit with all the correct sizes.”
- “Office Furniture Assembly can be Complicated
- Not only is having the right tools a necessity for installing office furniture but so is knowing how to assemble each piece. There are, of course, instructions that are shipped with each item, however, these are often confusing and inadequate. By calling in professionals to install your office furniture, you will be able to rest assured that each piece will be put together correctly and also efficiently, so you will not be left struggling with the instructions.”
- “Saves Money
- It may seem like a good idea to have the staff at the office assemble and install the new furniture. After all, it would certainly save a few bucks in the corporate bank account, right? Maybe not. With the specialized tools that might be needed and the often-confusing assembly instructions, it may take the office crew days to finish putting together each piece. On the other hand, if you call a professional furniture installation company, they will have the entire installation completed in the minimum amount of time. This may seem a bit counterintuitive, but in the end, it could end up saving your company a lot of money.”
All opinions expressed in this article are not the onus of the publisher nor supplier.